Banglarbhumi: Land records are a repository of details associated with any concerned land and/or property and are maintained by all Indian states separately. The government of West Bengal (WB) has thus digitized land ownership records via Banglarbhumi.
What is Banglarbhumi?
Banglarbhumi is a web government portal for Bengal land records, this portal is introduced by the Department of Land & Land Records together with the Directorate of Land Records and Survey, Government of West Bengal.
Land and property owners in West Bengal can thus gain access to details just like the area, plot number, property value, and jurisdiction of their property via this web portal.
It also provides access to land information WB, including the Record of Rights with a quick and hassle-free turnaround. These land records function an important database during a property transaction for both buyers and sellers.
What are the Services Offered by Banglarbhumi?
The portal provides the subsequent services and functions to land and property owners also as departmental users in West Bengal. Preparation and maintenance of West Bengal land records.
- Department name selection.
- Application for Record of Rights.
- Periodic update of the records.
- WB land record and map digitisation.
- Land distribution details.
- Khatian and plot information.
- LMTC and ARTI training.
- ISU management.
- Thika Tenancy.
- Rent Controller services.
- Public grievance application filing.
- Other citizen-centric services.
- Services to the State Land Use Board.
- Demarcation of the Indo-Bangladesh boundary.
What are the advantages of Banglarbhumi?
The following benefits ensue from the Banglarbhumi WB online portal Residents of West Bengal don’t get to visit any office face to face to access any land information WB.
They can access their land records during a jiffy via this digital portal. Any information regarding land or property is accessible to the remotest areas in WB.
It simplifies the procedure of land/property sales and buys. It improves transparency within the state’s land record maintenance and maintenance.
A detailed Khaitan and plot information helps avoid dispute thanks to differing ownership claims.
Entrepreneurs planning industry set-up in West Bengal also can assess their proposed site’s infrastructural availability via this portal.
What is the Registration Process for Banglarbhumi?
Users new to Banglarbhumi can register with this online portal in a few simple steps.
- Step 1 – Visit Banglarbhumi official website.
- Step 2 – Then, click on ‘Signup’.
- Step 3 – Fill in the Public Registration Form with your details like – Name or address, Parents’ name (Both mother and father) and other details which is asked in the form.
- Step 4 – Then Select a password.
- Step 5 – And now Confirm your identity with captcha verification.
- Step 6 –Then Click on ‘Generate OTP’ and verify all details by entering the OTP (OTPis sent to your mobile number which you provide in form).
- Step 7 –Then click on ‘Submit’ to complete the registration process.
But if you are a Departmental user, citizens then you need to follow separate processes to log in to the land record portal.
We also tell you the process that how you can log in to Banglarbhumi for departmental users, please read below.
Departmental users can proceed with the following steps to register and log in to this portal.
- Step 1 – Go to the official website of Banglarbhumi.
- Step 2 – Once on the homepage, opt for ‘Citizen Services’.
- Step 3 – Next, click on ‘Departmental User’.
- Step 4 – Proceed to enter the correct username and password in their designated spaces.
- Step 5 – Verify your identity with captcha confirmation.
- Step 6 – At last, click on ‘Login’ to open your departmental user profile.
How to Track BanglarBhumi Status?
To check the status of Banglarbhumi Follow the steps which is given below.
- First you need to go to the govt of West Bengal’s e-District web portal.
- Then click on the ‘Inspection Report’ in the bottom right-hand side corner.
- Proceed to enter the appliance number provided within the Record of Rights application acknowledgment receipt.
- Once entered, click on the ‘Document Search’ choice to view your Banglarbhumi ROR application status.
How to View Banglarbhumi Land Record Online?
Users can check the Bangla Bhumi land record either through the ‘Know Your Property’ option or through ‘Query Search’. In both cases, they have to log in as per their identity as a ‘Departmental User’ or a ‘Citizen’.
The process to look at land record via the ‘Know Your Property’ option
- Step 1 – Once logged in, click on ‘Know Your property’ on Banglarbhumi’s home page.
- Step 2 – You will be redirected to the ‘Khatian and Plot Information’ page.
- Step 3 – Next, provide all correct details regarding your property’s District, Block, and Mouza as entered in your ROR application.
- Step 4 – Now, provide either the Plot Number or the Khatian Number, as applicable.
- Step 5 – Confirm these details with captcha verification.
Once complete, proceed to click on ‘View’ and check all land records displayed on your screen.
The process to view land record via ‘Query Search’
- Step 1 – After logging in, click on the ‘Menu’ tab present on the website’s home page.
- Step 2 – Next, click on the ‘Query Search’ option to open a pop-up.
- Step 3 – In the ‘Query Search’ pop-up, provide the Query No. and Query Year.
- Step 4 – Verify all your details with captcha confirmation.
Finally, click on ‘Show’ to view land record details displayed on the screen.
How to Check Banglarbhumi Plot Map Request Details?
Proceed with the subsequent steps to see Plot Map Request details –
- On Banglarbhumi’s homepage, scroll to ‘Service Delivery’.
- Next, from its dropdown, select ‘Plot Map Request’.
- Selecting this feature creates a replacement dropdown with sub-options ‘District’, ‘Block’, and ‘Mouza’ to be filled up as per the concerned plot.
- Proceed to enter the right Plot Number followed by all required personal details like your first and surname, address, telephone number, and email ID.
- Verify the entries with captcha confirmation and click on ‘Calculate Fee’.
- Next, prefer to make a web or offline payment as per suitability. For the latter, you’re required to go to a concerned office.
Opting to form an offline payment further requires confirmation of your payment status via the ‘Request GRN Search’ option. Once confirmed, you’ll access plot map details on the Banglarbhumi portal.
What is the Process to Pay Fee at Banglarbhumi?
Check the following steps to make fee payments for various services on this portal.
Step 1 – On the Banglarbhumi land record portal’s homepage, scroll to ‘Online Application’.
Step 2 – Select ‘Fee Payment’ from the dropdown.
Step 3 – Next, fill in the form appearing on your screen for a requisite service. The options include –
- Certified Copy.
- Plot Map.
- Plot Information.
- Step 4 – Proceed to enter the application number for an applied service and verify it with captcha.
- Step 5 – Click on ‘Next’ for redirection to Banglarbhumi’s secure gateway for payment.
- Step 6 – Next, select a suitable payment method from ‘Debit Card’, ‘Credit Card’ and ‘Net Banking’, and provide the required details.
Once this payment is verified, a confirmation message appears on your screen.
How to File Banglarbhumi Public Grievance Application?
File a Public Grievance Application on the Banglarbhumi web portal in the following few steps.
On the portal’s homepage, click on the ‘Public Grievance’ tab.
Next, open the ‘Grievance Application’ option and proceed to fill in the required details in the provided form. Alongside the district, block, and mouza details, provide all personal and contact information required to proceed.
Confirm your identity with captcha verification and click on ‘Submit’ to complete your request for grievance redressal.
How to Check Grievance Status?
Once the grievance application is complete, users can also check its status via this portal. To do so, proceed with the following steps.
- Step 1 – Click on the ‘Public Grievance’ tab on the Banglarbhumi portal’s home page.
- Step 2 – Next, select the ‘Grievance Status/Description’ option.
- Step 3 – On the new page that appears, fill in the required UPN and verify with captcha.
Once all the entries are complete, click on ‘Show’ to check your grievance application status.
The Government of West Bengal has also launched the Jomir Tothya app to simplify land record access for state residents. These records can prove crucial and help verify land and property details when availing a home loan.
WB Land Record Online
If citizens of West Bengal want to ascertain any service or document. Which belongs to land/ Khatian/ Plots. Then they will check it easily through online mode. As Covid19 pandemic issue has still not been resolved.
So it’s better for people to not go outside the maximum amount possible. In the same way, you are not to attend officialdom for checking records associated with your area. you’ll check it through your phone or computing system. And it’s saved me some time too.
|Recods||Land Records/ Khatian / Plot / Map Check/Land Value, Know your Property|
|Department||Land & Land Records and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department.|
|Objective||To provide land records online|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of WB state|
|Benefits||Easily get map/records related to land|